This is another hectic week again! I think everyone will definitely gone crazy when last minute works are carrying out right?(OUR STUDENT'S CULTURE --- just an excuse for those who are doing last minute often including myself =P) Despite all the hectic-ness, one word could describe very truly for our situation in this period --- EXHAUSTED! Im'ma need a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog breaks though sleeping will do! Do you know this is so comfortable when you are hugging a pink colour soft-bolster by covering with your huge blanket...anyway, sleeping is my sports..Ahemph!
Alright, there is still another 2 pending assignments waiting silently for me to be completed. Thanks for these assignmentssss, annoying-ugly-acnes are growing on my face right now..this is so extremely gonna bother my life *exaggerated* Stress too much will put yourself into trouble only because pimples will grow on your face anytime without informing you. Thus,my advice for you is don't pressure so much IF and ONLY IF you could do that =)
Battle zone --- at one of my classmate's house for the Group assignment.3 of us were using 5 laptops (one has been simpan already). exhausted .arghhhhh~
I can't believe that I am using TM UNIFI, there is so super duper extremely fast until your jaw drop. I'm not kidding. It will pop out your desired webpage without any waiting; faster than my broadband 100++++++ times!RM149 per month with 4mbps coverage if i'm not wrong.Please kindly refer to my first post, I had stated for the speed of my broadband =.= that's a HUGE different. I love Unifi. For more information click Unifi.
a warmth morning serving Milo with this cute kitten cup!! thank you =D
will show how she love cats!
her house's meow meow(s).A meow meow freak =D
meow meow got its own house! =.=||
while group assignment is over, individual one came again. One week have to hand in 2 assignments.I'm so gonna pressure until the end of June. arghhhhh..gah yau everyone!
__________________________________________________________________________________
have you ever seen a big foot like the above pictures? a foot comparison bwtween 180cm ++ guy with 160cm++ girl. Amazing? double + size up..OMG!
What a Coincidence! we were wearingthe same pattern of shirt that day.
my classmates =)
ohh yea, yesterday we had a briefing about final year project, scared the freaked out of me.Because I got no idea how to so at all. May god bless me.
is time to close yr laptop/PC and go to bed.
goodnight peeps.
till then,
thechilinesskong








You talked as if I'm a giant...When I'm an average size guy in comparison to so many giant student in the university.
ReplyDeletewhoa~you are a efficient reader man..as in so efficient lor..omg.
ReplyDeleteyes, you are a big bear, thats no doubt about it.
Just coincidentally come by since its Friday...Never know you so long didn't update.
ReplyDeleteIf I'm Big Bear....Then you are chili padi waiting to be eaten.....