Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sharing is Caring

My blog is gonna be another Food Blog again.
A "Hooray" please???

I know there is nothing special to blog about the food everywhere (because almost everyone is doing it @@), BUT is better keeping my blog alive with "attractive" food pictures to retain YOU as my readers (HopefullY) =) 

Is warm to hang out with family or loves one in weekend. I would like to suggest one place for you which is IKANO Power Centre/ IKEA/ The Curve. The parking fee is extremely low compare to other shopping mall. Another reason for me to choose this place: Variety of food and the environment. 

Swedish Meatballs!
Rm5 for 5 meatballs and fries;
Rm10 for  10 meatballs with fries;
Add Rm1 for each meatballs respectively.

This is my first time trying their food in IKEA restaurant (for so long). I wanted to taste them badly whenever I was there. But sadly, this kichen is always congested with people until I give up to stand behind the long queue @@ Thank God,  WE ARE SUCCESSFULLY MAKE IT This time! So glad yet so proud. The taste of meatballs do not dissappoint us but is too full to swallow down 10 meatballs. I like the filling feelings! XD  

Swedish Chicken leg with potato and sliced carrot!
Rm9.90/12.90 if I'm not wrong.
 The overall chiken and the potatoes are fine. Is finger licking good with so much of sauce!

Next time I'm gonna try their chicken wing, pouched salmon and Chicken CHOP! Is better to taste their food with high degree of patient in queing up and finding seats. This is beacuse there is non-stop crowded with people from the beginning of their operation hours until the end. I'm seriously not joking.

Yes. Their ice cream is IRRESISTABLE!
Only purchased it with RM1!!

In case you don't know where is it, here is the address:
Ikano Power Centre, Jalan PJU 7/2, Petaling Jaya, 47800, Selangor, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment