Friday, June 24, 2011

Full moon = Wild Wolf ?

Good news!!  I got another new borned nephew! By the way, is a sad news for me. Sooner or later, he gonna call me AUNTY (no joking) ! Can I escape from that ??

From vampire point of view, when the moon turn into a round shape (means full moon =.=) , they will become a wild wolf or appear to suck human's blood. So scary!!

Forget about that, Cousin held a full moon dinner for this tiny beans yesterday night. That's my first time meeting this baby.. teehee =D

Nice to meet you,  Tiny beans!
Look at him, my palm is double size his face!

He keep sleeping =.=|| !
 I think this tiny beans is playing boxing in his dream, spot his red gloves!

Those dish is Yum!
Mouth watering when I saw so many foods right in front of me @@

HArh!!!!

Reddy Egg is a must. It is a sign informing people and celebrate for a full moon baby. Red pigment used to make the egg turning red because the colours are meant to be happy and wishes, it brings good luck and happiness to everyone.  

We are surrounded by kids!
They are NOT camera shy at all, one thing to keep them quiet is playing camera @@

The top right cutie boy was trying to make a peace shape, obviously, he failed to do that, hahaha!

We are The Aunties!

Is so happy to meet the cutie tiny beans! Not dare to hug him, because his bones still so soft. The oldies used to warn us not to praise the new born baby, it might the other way round when they grown up. For example when you praise them pretty, they will turn ugly when they become teenager. So, I would say he is tiny and ugly. Full of wishes for you tiny beans!!

thechilinesskong =D 


1 comment: