Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Holidays!

Holla people!!How have you been =) ??

Okay, is time for me to post something right here. I neglected my bloggie for a long time ever since I started my exam 3 weeks ago. Holidays are meant to be SLEEP and I did it.Seriously, I never wake up after 12pm before but my lovely cousin successfully shaped me into a lazy pig and now I get used to it for about 10 days. I realized sleeping is really my SPORT! But sadly, my eyes bag still there without cucumber in the fridge @@

I found myself without the holiday's mood once I stopped answering my last paper. How come??I was supposed to feel very excited,right??No idea.

During the first 2 days of holidays, I went out with friends to sing k in Redbox, Puchong IOI mall. We decided to watch movie at first but there is too many people queuing up there so we give up. Before that, we headed to Daiso Japan to kill our times. We hanging out there for about 45 minutes and I just bought one candy. hahaha.

one of my favourite candy and I left it at my cousin's place. Careless me @@

I strongly agree that singing k could release your stress. For who is feeling hectic with their work and study, sing k is the best choice for you to shout away the pressure. Few songs I'm gonna recommend you to sing in the k room, as below:

1. It's my life -Bon Jovi
2. Whataya want from me - Adam Lambert
3. 3 days 3 night - Ah mei
4. The lazy song - Bruno Mars
5. Nobody - Wonder Girls

You would feel better after you shout out all your unhappiness! But after the shouting session, you should continue to head back to your work and I guarantee you will do you job better! hahaha

Okay, a little short post. Will continue to blog once I head back to my hometown. Stay tune!! Miss ya..

thechilinesskong.

No comments:

Post a Comment